Thursday, March 7, 2013

Guilt

 All moms have some silly guilt over something. I've found my guilt.  I feel guilty that I love my life so much right now.  I feel guilty towards Hunter, more specifically- that he has to go to work and be away from Archer, which he hates, and I don't.  We've always planned to structure our life this way.  I was MADE to be a stay-at-home mom; I love it.  Hunter is not made for it and doesn't want my daily life, necessarily, but he does wish he could just be home more.  He works long hard days, and sometimes that means just a quick half hour in the morning and at night with our little man.  It kills him! 

But me?  Oh, I have it so good.  I work long hard days too, but they involve lots of interaction with our sweet baby.  My days involve snuggles to go to bed, improptu baths after that prune snack does its job, and lots of babble and smiles back and forth.  I smile more in a day now than i can ever remember.  I rarely have uninterrupted time, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love to watch Archer grow and change; I love to see and interpret his changing moods throughout the day. 

I love my life.  I love my baby and husband.  I am a blessed woman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment